Industries Served: Farm & Ranch
For farm owners and ranchers, managing their land, crops, livestock and operations is not simply a business - it´s a treasured, unique way of life. At Wortham, we respect our farm and ranch clients´ goal to preserve this time-honored way of life.
We have served Texas ranchers and cattlemen for years with insurance and risk management programs to protect their business, property and capital investments. At Wortham, we have a dedicated farm and ranch department with two AFIS Certified Account Managers who have a deep knowledge and understanding of the special challenges, involving land, equipment, livestock and employees, which confront cattle producers and operators.
Wortham works as a partner to our farm and ranch clients and takes the time to analyze their concerns and requirements. We focus on developing the right solutions to meet their needs in a straight-forward, cost-effective manner. We provide a comprehensive range of coverages, including:
- Property coverage for your ranch houses, barns and outbuildings and equipment loss or damage. We can include personal property and valuable collections of antiques, art, jewelry and other items.
- Recreational vehicles and watercraft.
- General liability to protect against various loss exposures. We can cover premises and operations, including oil and gas and hunting activities.
- Umbrella/excess liability to provide additional safeguards.
- Coverage for your horses and cattle.
- Business and personal automobile casualty coverage for single and multiple vehicles.
- Workers´ compensation to cover employees who are injured or contract an occupational illness while on the job and employers liability.
- Hunting liability programs for small leases and large hunting lodges and outfitters.
- Coverage for your aircraft and landing strips on your ranch.
- Professional liability.