Local & Regional Businesses
For nearly 100 years, Wortham has served the insurance and risk management needs of local and regional businesses. As an independently-owned company, we share the same entrepreneurial values as our clients in taking pride in business operations and growth opportunities.
At Wortham, we recognize the unique exposures and challenges that small and mid-sized business owners face. Our specialized practice for local and regional businesses includes technical and market professionals who bring decades of experience in customizing the right solution for each client.
We value our relationships with clients and work diligently to identify coverages, limits and pricing alternatives that provide innovative, cost-effective alternatives. Wortham leverages its positive working relationships and years of experience with worldwide insurance markets to negotiate the optimal coverages that meet a client´s financial and long-term goals.
Wortham´s account teams manage the full range of insurance and risk management needs for local and regional business owners, including:
- Property and casualty
- Workers compensation
- General liability
- Excess liability/umbrella
- Business interruption
- Professional Liability (is this a repeat of the Professional Liability shown below?)
- Computer equipment and software
- Surety bonds
- Employee benefits
- Construction projects
- Professional indemnity (or use Management Liability?)
- Directors & officers liability
- Fiduciary liability
- General partnership liability
- Employment practices liability
- Kidnap, ransom and extortion
- Cyber liability