Client Solutions: International Capabilities
As the global economy continues to expand, companies are confronted with ever-increasing and more complex international property and casualty risks.
At Wortham, we have arranged strategic global insurance and risk management programs for clients around the world. Whether you are launching a small start-up company or have well-established global operations in several countries, Wortham's in-house team of experts brings the depth of knowledge and expertise to create and manage the right programs for your business.
Over the decades, Wortham has developed significant capabilities in servicing clients with global activities and arranging insurance and reinsurance coverage and risk management services with international and local foreign carriers. Since 1976, Wortham has been a partner in Assurex Global, which gives us access to an extensive network of international brokers. In each market, Assurex selects only one independent agent or broker based on its market position to become an Assurex Global partner. This selection is centered on integrity, quality and breadth of services.
Wortham's clients benefit from our position as an Assurex Global partner through our ability to provide worldwide services unmatched in the industry, including:
- The world's largest privately-held brokerage group
- Access to independent property and casualty insurance agencies in 500 offices on six continents
- Over $28 billion in annual premiums
- Interaction and cooperation with approximately 18,000 insurance professionals around the world.
By leveraging our partnership with Assurex Global, Wortham can deliver substantial services to our clients, such as:
- Arrangement of reinsurance for local fronting carriers
- Placement of local admitted insurance policies
- Issuance of certificates of insurance
- Consultation on day-to-day insurance questions and issues
- Claims assistance
- Strategic consultation on program design
- In-house specialists on implementation and program management
- Consultation on local compliance issues by country
- Web tools to simplify administration.