Client Solutions: Life Insurance
You can trust Wortham...with your life!
Wortham Insurance is one of the nation's largest independent brokers – and we have earned an enduring reputation for quality and service. For over a century, we have provided life insurance programs to meet the needs of individuals and small business owners.
Our professionals work with more than 30 life insurance companies and can access a wide variety of vendors and products to develop custom solutions and achieve optimal pricing.
For a free needs analysis or policy review, please contact Jennifer Yur by email or phone at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.346.1424.
Wortham makes it easy to secure the life insurance you need. Our six-step process includes:
1. Confirm your needs. Our Needs Analysis Calculator will quickly identify the terms and limits that can best meet your specific requirements.
2. Obtain a quote. Using your data, our Online Quote system will identify the potential costs of your life insurance.
3. Complete an application. Signing and submitting your life insurance application is the "official start" to the process. This step includes questions about health, lifestyle and names of beneficiaries.
4. Medical exam. This simple exam is free and will be completed by a local professional who can schedule a time and location that will be convenient to you. The checklist includes checking height, weight, blood pressure and obtaining samples of blood and urine.
5. Underwriter review. Results of your exam will help us establish the precise cost of your life insurance premium. (Results are usually available within two weeks.)
6. Insurance policy takes effect! We will notify you the instant we receive word that your policy has been approved. From start to finish, our six-step process typically can be completed within 4-6 weeks.
Click here for more information: